Junior Manager Financial Controlling (m/f)
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
An exceptional career opportunity for outstanding, qualified candidates! The Group Financial Controlling Department is a key function within Henkel Finance offering ideal entry positions in a global and multi divisional enterprise. It consists of the following sub departments: Corporate Planning and Analysis, Functional Controlling, IT Controlling, Supply Controlling and Management Reporting.
We are continuously looking for excellent applicants striving for career opportunities in these areas. As part of the team you will be acting as a business partner for Henkel’s top management analyzing key financial data from a group perspective.
What do we offer?
- Work in a dynamic, international team in headquarters
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders in corporate functions and business units
- Prepare and develop standard reporting, special analyses and presentations for Top Management
- Take care of and improve the various controlling processes on group level (i.e. reporting, planning, forecasting)
- Prepare regularly and further develop IT systems for reporting, planning and forecasting
Who are we looking for?
- Finished/currently finishing top of the class business-related master degree or PhD with a major in Controlling, Finance or Accounting
- First relevant work experience, preferably international (i.e. full time/internships/exchange)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English; German as an additional plus
- Highly motivated, proactive and open-minded team player with strong analytical, conceptual and negotiation skills
- Efficient handling of multiple demands and priorities
- Proficient in MS-Office products, especially Excel and Powerpoint
If this sounds like your next challenge please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the job ID 15000112 and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel in Düsseldorf.