Internship Henkel Beauty Care | International Business Development in Düssledorf
- Interships & Traineeships
Henkel Beauty Care is a global business with successful brands like Schwarzkopf, Syoss, Dial and Fa in the fields of Hair, Body, Oral and Skin Care. Schwarzkopf Professional is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Hair Salon products. In 2014, Beauty Care generated sales of 3.5bn Euros, which equals 22% of total Henkel sales.
An internship at Beauty Care International Business Development gives you a unique opportunity to be part of the strategic development of a global consumer goods player. You will be a fully integrated team member and support top management by developing strategic concepts as well as providing ad-hoc information. Projects include strategic analyses, M&A support and work in Beauty Care-wide projects. Furthermore, you will take over responsibility for project modules such as peer group and market reviews. After agreeing on your personal targets at the beginning of your internship, you're challenged to give free rein to your ambitions.
- You are close to conclude your studies towards a business degree (Diploma, Master or equivalent) with majors in controlling, finance or similar subjects, deep understanding of corporate processes is a strong plus
- Your academic achievements place you in the top of your class
- You have already gained relevant work experience, preferably in consulting, business development or strategic controlling
- Throughout your studies you exhibited initiative and team spirit
- Fluent German and English as well as advanced MS Office skills are required
We look for people fun to work with in a challenging and exciting environment. The internship should ideally last for a minimum of 3 months and you have to be matriculated.
Start date: September 2016 or flexible. We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply to Stefan Seegelken: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information at www.henkel.com