Internship & Direct Entry Business Development / Controlling in Dubai
- Interships & Traineeships
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics & Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Start your international career now in Market and Business Development Adhesive Technologies in our regional headquarter for Middle East/Africa after a successful internship (4-6 months) in the same area in Beauty Care. We will support you with individually designed training and development plans as well as continuous mentoring
What do we offer?
- Support on new country / growth acceleration projects in Middle East/Africa in specific:
- Project coordination and organization (incl. meeting organization and follow-ups)
- Market analyses (market data, market sizes)
- Country and regional business plan calculations and Goto-Market scenario planning (e.g. pricing, potential, scope)
- Drafting of contract for distributors in alignment with legal department
- Portfolio definition incl. sourcing strategy and alignment of trade marketing material with Marketing department
- Alignment and checks with Regulatory department
- Attractive remuneration
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent academic graduate preferably with major in finance/economics/controlling or accounting, ideally with controlling & M&A experience
- Strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Excellent project manager
- Passionate and stress resistant character
- International mindset with excellent language skills in English, French or Arabic as an advantage
- Teamplayer with right balance between clear and cooperative communication
- Analytical thinker, capable of communication precisely
- Initiative, proactive and result-oriented approach to work
If this sounds like your next challenge please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and get one step closer to starting your international career at Henkel in Düsseldorf.