Trainees Tax Advisor (m/f) - Transfer Pricing - (Ref.: 0838)
- Interships & Traineeships
A BIG STEP FOR YOUR CAREER
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
Trainees Tax Advisor (m/f) - Transfer Pricing (For a minimum of 3 months) - (Ref.: 0838)
- You will work in a multinational team and in a multilingual environment together with the KPMG network, clients and domestic and foreign tax authorities;
- You will work on transfer pricing matters, mainly cross-border transactions by applying the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines and Luxembourgish Tax Law;
- You will document the arms’ length nature of transactions.
Tax is a fast-growing area of KPMG’s professional services and this is your opportunity to be at the nerve center of a client’s business and gain a privileged insight into how different businesses operate. This is an ideal opportunity to gain solid technical knowledge. The position will give you an excellent exposure to diverse assignments.
- You are in the process of completing an university degree that qualifies you as a business law adviser in Economics and/or Tax or Corporate Law
- You are looking for a traineeship in your final year
- Accuracy and curiosity are keys to succeed for this role
- You are proficient in both English and French or German (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage).
These are big shoes to fill: are you ready for the next step?