Tax Advisors (m/f) - Transfer Pricing - (Ref.: 0818)
A BIG STEP FOR YOUR CAREER
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
Tax Advisors (m/f) - Transfer Pricing (Starting in September/October 2016 or starting in January 2017) - (Ref.: 0818)
- You will work in a multinational team and in a multilingual environment together with the KPMG network, clients and domestic and foreign tax authorities;
- You will work on transfer pricing matters, mainly cross-border transactions by applying the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines and Luxembourgish Tax Law;
- You will not only document the arms’ length nature of transactions, but also find innovative approaches;
- You will also be required to deal with risk-assessments of complex transactions from an economical point of view.
Tax is a fast-growing area of KPMG’s professional services and this is your opportunity to be at the nerve center of a client’s business and gain a privileged insight into how different businesses operate. This is an ideal opportunity to gain solid technical knowledge. The position will give you an excellent exposure to diverse assignments.
- You hold a degree majoring in Economics and/or International Law, Labour Law, and want to learn and develop continually
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Rigour and curiosity are keys to success for this role
- You are proficient in both English and French or German (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage).
These are big shoes to fill: are you ready for the next step?