Tax Advisors (m/f) - Real Estate - (Ref.: 0815)
A BIG STEP FOR YOUR CAREER
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
Tax Advisors (m/f) - Real Estate (Starting in September/October 2016 or starting in January 2017) - (Ref.: 0815)
- To work in a team and advise our clients on the tax aspects of corporate and fund structures investing in Real Estate and Infrastructure internationally;
- Coordinate the input of various KPMG teams locally and internationally to provide a truly integrated service to our local and international clients;
- Assist our clients to navigate the ever evolving tax environment to take well informed business decisions
Tax is a fast-growing area of KPMG’s professional services and this is your opportunity to be at the nerve center of a client’s business and gain a privileged insight into how different businesses operate. This is an ideal opportunity to gain solid technical knowledge. The position will give you an excellent exposure to diverse assignments.
- You hold a degree majoring in Economics or Tax/Corporate Law and want to learn and develop continually
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Rigour and curiosity are keys to success for this role
- You are fluent in English and French or German (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage)
These are big shoes to fill: are you ready for the next step?