Tax Accountants (m/f) - Indirect Tax (Ref.: 0810)
A BIG STEP FOR YOUR CAREER
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
Tax Accountants (m/f) - Indirect Tax (Starting in September/October 2016 or starting in January 2017) – (Ref.: 0810)
- You will assist clients ensuring that their tax filings requirements are properly and timely addressed
- You will be an essential part of a multicultural team of VAT experts based in Luxembourg, closely interconnected to a strong network of like-minded indirect tax specialists around the globe
- You will serve key market players in the banking, financial, commercial and industrial sectors
- You will take responsibility for the preparation of the various types of VAT returns and listings, detecting and addressing VAT issues faced by our clients, providing assistance in the context of VAT audits and due diligences.
Tax is a fast-growing area of KPMG’s professional services and this is your opportunity to be at the nerve center of a client’s business and gain a privileged insight into how different businesses operate. This is an ideal opportunity to gain solid technical knowledge. The position will give you an excellent exposure to diverse assignments.
- You hold a university degree (2 years or Bachelor’s degree) in Accounting or equivalent
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Rigour and curiosity are keys to success for this role You are proficient in both English and French or German (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage)
These are big shoes to fill: are you ready for the next step?