Junior Treasury Manager (m/f)
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics & Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes? Start your professional career in Corporate Treasury and develop all necessary tools to succeed in corporate risk management. We will support you with individually designed training and development plans as well as continuous mentoring.
What do we offer?
- Monitoring of capital markets with regard to the Group’s operative and strategic FX (foreign exchange) risk positions
- Analyzing of FX risk positions and developing appropriate hedging strategies
- Presenting strategic FX hedging concepts in various committees and their execution
- Co-ordination and administration of internal financial contracts interfacing with internal (subsidiaries, business units) and external business partners (banks)
- Serving as in-house consultant in FX related topics
- Support of business planning and budgeting process
- Responsibility for treasury related ad-hoc inquiries and special projects
- Reporting to the Head of Treasury Management
What are we looking for?
- Excellent academic graduate preferably with major in finance/economics or mathematics with a specialization in economics, ideally with initial training in a bank
- Up to 3 years of work experience in corporate treasury, corporate finance or related areas within a banking environment
- Solid knowledge of treasury operations, financial risk management and financial instruments
- International mindset with excellent language skills in English
- Strong IT knowledge (MS Office, treasury and real time market information systems)
- Analytical thinker, capable of communication precisely
- Initiative, proactive and result-oriented approach to work
- Strong teamplayer able to handle multiple priorities
If this sounds like your next challenge please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the job ID 1600036D and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel in Düsseldorf.