Internship/student employm. in Global Markets – Private Debt/Credit Structuring (~Leveraged Finance)
- Interships & Traineeships
Would you like to get an insight into the world of finance, learn how commitment and success feel in an international bank while enhancing your practical skills at the same time? If so, complete a three- to six-month internship or longer-term student employment at Deutsche Bank! Innovative projects, challenging daily business, continuous feedback and special events for students will help you get the most out of your internship or student employment.
Markets combines the sales, trading, and structuring of a wide range of financial market products which top industry publications consistently rank as number one in the market.
About Global Markets – Credit Structuring:
Deutsche Bank is a leading provider of innovative structured credit solutions. The award-winning platform is a dominant force in the private debt arena, pioneering solutions ahead of the market.
- Supporting the local Credit Structuring team working on financing and refinancing proposals for Private Equity and Corporate clients with Sales and Trading
- Constructing cash-flow based financing models
- Conducting market and business research
- Supporting the team in regular LBO, M&A and other financing-related research requests as well as maintenance of deal pipelines
What you can expect:
- An in-depth insight into financial markets and the workflow on a trading floor
- A steep learning curve and interesting projects
- Be an important part of the team with personal project responsibility
Frankfurt / Main (Germany)
- Strong academic record (2nd year student at a minimum)
- Strong interest in Leveraged Finance, Corporate Finance, Management Consulting, accountancy or controlling
- Fluent in English and German, additional language skills helpful
- Proficient with MS Office applications (in particular MS Excel)
In case of questions, do not hesitate to contact Richard Kuckelkorn (Scope-Focus alumni) from the Credit Structuring team (+49 69 910-36392)
Please apply at db.com/careers
Please include the job title “Internship or student employment Global Markets – Private Debt/Credit Structuring” in your application.