Internship in Corporate Real Estate Management in Düsseldorf
- Interships & Traineeships
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics & Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Corporate Real Estate Management is the expert group steering all real estate topics worldwide.We are an innovative, diverse and globally operating team responsible for the implementation of Henkel's real estate strategy.
What do we offer?
- Work in an international expert team and intercultural environment
- Provide support to the Corporate Real Estate Projects and Portfolio Management teams
- Review international lease contracts and update lease management database
- Improve Corporate Real Estate projects standarts and guidelines and prepare presentation materials
- Assist in various Corporate Reasl Estate Management activities
Who are we looking for?
- Student of real estate management, real estate economics, architecture, building engineering or other relevant field
- Analytical, target oriented individual
- Affinity to an international and interdisciplanry environment
- Structured and diligent work approach
- Sound knowledge level of MS Office (Word, Exel, Power Point)
- Ambitious team player that strives for hugh quality standards
- Excellent communication skills in English/German and other additional languages are desirable
Applay online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID 150003XW and get one step closer starting your new job at Henkel.