Analyst - Frankfurt am Main
OUR CLIENTS HAVE A PASSION FOR EXCELLENCE, WE SHARE THE SAME PASSION !
The Accuracy adventure began in November 2004 when a handful of former Andersen employees joined up to fulfill their dream of setting up their own company and embarking on an exciting team adventure. Now, after more than ten years of steady growth, Accuracy has become a major player in the financial advisory market with a global presence across Europe, Canada and India.
We boast a full range of skills in the economic, financial and accounting fields, and merge these skills to reach a single goal: providing figures for decision. To achieve this, we combine extensive know-how in areas such as auditing techniques, valuation, financial modelling, financial forecasting and market analyses. This aids our clients in dealing with a wide-range of situations including acquisitions, disposals, financial difficulties, restructuring, litigation and dispute resolution.
With more than 250 consultants and 37 partners in nine countries worldwide, we seek to maintain our growth and are therefore consistently looking for new talents, in particular:
Analystsfor our office in Frankfurt am Main
- Excellent analytical and technical skills proven by excellent academic records (Master or Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting) and supported by several relevant internship experiences in one of the following areas: transactions advisory, valuation or corporate finance
- Great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- High capacity to adapt to unforeseen situations, changes in schedules and different contacts
- strong verbal and written German and English communication skills
- High commitment to our entrepreneurial spirit with a hunger for “thinking out of the box”
- International and national “crossroad” engagements covering the full range of corporate finance advise
- Optimal work environment with intense professional and personal trainings, minimal bureaucracy, constant feedback, positive expectations, teamwork and an emphasis on a good work-life-balance
- Last but not least: an attractive compensation package with performance-based components
We want applications that are dynamic, sparkling, bold - yet humble.
After all, becoming an Accuracian requires doing a serious job, without taking yourself too seriously!
Send your application to
Accuracy Deutschland GmbH, Neue Mainzer Straße 46-50, 60311 Frankfurt am Main