Advisor in Quantitative Finance & Risk Management (m/f) (Ref.: 0730)
A BIG STEP FOR YOUR CAREER
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
Advisor in Quantitative Finance & Risk Management (m/f)
A career in KPMG's Financial Risk Management Services provides you with hands-on opportunities to learn how to develop and implement Risk Management solutions to maximize shareholder ́s value.
You will be part of larger projects, helping our clients in the analysis and implementation of Risk Management frameworks and models in line with regulatory requirements, including the managing and handling of market and client data.
We also provide a high standard of professional training to strengthen your technical expertise and ensure your personal development. We support you on an individual basis. There are also opportunities to further develop your career within our multidisciplinary and international firm. We make your career happen! We provide opportunities for your future to continuously develop!
- You hold a bachelor degree - with distinction - in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering.
- You have a good overview of financial instruments, included traded securities and derivatives, OTC–derivatives, EPM techniques as well as alternative investments.
- You have a basic knowledge in investment compliance/Risk Management requirements in Luxembourg. You have an understanding of basic risk measures such as VaR, Commitment and/or Leverage.
- You have a basic understanding of software development and programming languages. • You had already contact with several market data providers (such as Bloomberg etc.)
- You have 1-3 years experience in the financial sector, preferably in the asset management industry.
- You are familiar with accounting, risk and/or investment compliance systems
- You are fluent in English. German/French will be considered as an asset
- You have excellent communication skills
These are big shoes to fill: are you ready for the next step?